Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Addicted to... T-Shirts

I collect a lot of stuff: toys, anime, comics, movies (DVD's and now, Blurays)... even shoes (I collect Nike Air Zoom Kobes). But never did I imagine that I'll be collecting shirts. Nike Kobe or Adidas LA Lakers shirts, yes. But not a brand that I only heard of last year when it first opened in Tampines here in Singapore.

And now I have bought 10 12. But these shirts are pretty comfortable. They fit me well, and they have these nice thematic designs...


Captain Tsubasa, Pokemon, and Diablock

My wife hates that Pokemon one, but it was hard to resist an 8-bit Ash on your back.
A Scandinavian colleague asked me where I got the "Lego" shirt. I had to make the excuse that it's not Lego, but a Japanese imitation.



Gundam Last Shooting, Plain Pink, Dragonball

Yes, I even bought a plain pink shirt. Don't know why...
The Last Shooting is my first Uniqlo shirt, which they sold during the 30th Anniversary of Gundam.
The Dragonball is cool. People say it's Yamucha, but I contest that it's actually Goku (if it's Yamusha, I'm throwing it away).



Canon EOS, RX78-2 Gundam

I guess this is the closest I'll get to an EOS 7D until I stop buying toys long enough to afford one.
The RX78-2 Gundam has all these weird part names. What's a "Samsony"?



Gundam: First Battle, Gundam: Last Battle

These 2, along with the RX78-2 from the previous pic are from an Amuro vs Char collection that Uniqlo released last April. I didn't really like how they made the Last Battle, but I had to get it since it was Nu vs Sazabi, after all.

2 not in pic: a green Mazinger Z that I just bought last weekend and a white RX78-2 that I gave to my brother-in-law

One day, I won't have any shirts aside from Nikes or Uniqlos...

0 comments: