Sunday, September 5, 2010

August 2010 Loot

After my previous sad post about lost toys, it's time to find out what stuff I got from the previous month :)

Lots of cardboard boxes greeted me when I got back from my Philippine vacation. These were from all over the world - Singapore, Japan, and the US.
So let's open them up and see what arrived!



The huge big black box is an Alienware m15x laptop. One of the more powerful laptops out there built for gaming. I felt that my old laptop wasn't able to cope with the newer games out there, so I needed to get an upgrade. I'll post more pics about this next time.



Other boxes contained (in clockwise order):

  • Yamato 1/60 Macross VF-0s with Ghost Booster - thus, completing my Macross collection (or stuff that I wanted from Macross)

  • Pirates Plundarrr! - a Wii game developed by one of my friends. It's not available here in Singapore, so I had to order it from Amazon

  • Alter 1/8 Momohime from Muramasa the Demon Blade - a gorgeous figure based on a character from a gorgeous Wii game. I'll take more pics of this in the future

  • Starcraft 2 Collector's Edition - the reason I got a new laptop :)




Cool and thick box hides the goodies.



I'm sure that you've seen pics and descriptions of the goodies in the box from all over the web. So I'll leave it at that and hope to catch you guys next time!

0 comments: