Sunday, September 26, 2010

Short Qubeley Update

Just a short update on the progress of my MG Qubeley, since I realized I haven't taken any pics of it since last time.

I've pretty much attached the armor, so here are some pics of stuff that you may never see again after I've glued it all up.

First up are the shoulder binders:


I ended up using metallic blue for the blue parts and coated them with glossy topcoat.

And I was feeling lazy afterwards, so here's one shot of the others:


Here you can see both the inner and outer leg armor, the insides of the tail binder that houses the funnels, inner and outer side skirts, inner and outer kneecaps, and the inner side of the front skirt.

The pics turned out darker than I expected. Sorry, I'm still getting used to my new lightbox.

Now, I just need to finish building it and find a way to take pics of the completed kit, which is usually where I get stuck with.

0 comments: